Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) - 2019
Rapid development in global business and its impact on India's domestic market call for a professional approach and sensitivity to business environment at both national and international levels. MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes help to develop a pool of human resource to cater for trained personnel in the field of business management in general and satisfy both the national and international demand. The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) is a state level eligibility of the Govt. of W.B. conducted by the MAKAUTWB. Test held every year for admission to the MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes offered by the Management Institutions of the State (both government and private). This test is conducted by West Bengal University of Technology on behalf of the State Government as per the guidelines framed by AICTE, in pursuance of the Supreme Court judgments on August 14, 2003 and October 31, 2002 and in terms of the policy framework laid down by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, vide no f-17-18/2002- T.S.I. dt. October 10, 2003. Colleges/Institutes can admit students from one national level test (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT) and the state level test (JEMAT) OR only from one national level test OR only from state level test. This is as per the Ministry of HRD guidelines.
Schedule of JEMAT - 2019
|Commencement of submission of Online Application||08/05/2019|
|Online Application submission last date||26/05/2019|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card Online||28/05/2019|
|Date of Written Exam
(Time : 11:00 AM TO 01:00 PM )
|Declaration of Results of Written Exam||Around 10/06/2019|
|GD / PI||Will be announced later on.|
Note : All application have to be made online only. Fees to be paid only through online payment gateway.
Steps for Registration :
- Please Click on Apply Online button first to Register yourself.You shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail.
- Please check your E-Mail Spam Box, if message is not received in your Inbox.
- Next Click on Applicant Login button to complete your form submission.
- Please read "How to Apply" page carefully before applying online.
- Online application opens on 08/05/2019 and closes on 26/05/2019
- You should have a valid Email Id, Mobile No., Scanned Passport Size Photo & Signature while filling the online application.